Pages

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Challenge No1



I love to work with Becky Fleck's page maps. I have been collecting them since she first started and when I have lost my mojo I turn to one of her designs and I am good to go again. I have some fabulous pics of little birds that were sitting on the telephone line outside the house where we stayed in Hermas and I am desperate to use them - so watch this space. Why not join in the challenge and we can compare the results.

So look what Jackie did with this challenge... I love her clean lines... just my style.....


Thanks for playing Jax... hope you are up for the next one.....

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hey Val!! great new blog GF!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val, feel honoured.... really HONOURED! I have joined as a follower on my first blog and it's YOUR blog. Okay, Debs I'll get to yours one of these days as well.... always go and look but ... Val, I am gonna get my own pics of the bee eaters on my wire soon as the weather improves and I can snap them ... they're in hiding now. Will make a page wif mine as well - when they / the weather co-oerate for their photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Than you Amanda :-)

    Beryl I look forward to your challenge... the game is on :-)

    ReplyDelete