Pages

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

HERMANUS

I have just come back from the most amazing week in Hermanus and I am officially in love. I have only been so drawn to a place once before and that was Thailand :-)


Who could not be taken in by such peace and beauty!

I have such amazing photos and loads of ideas for pages, cards and other projects which I hope to share with you.

Thanks for stopping by...

"Let the world know you as you are, not as you think you should be, because sooner or later, if you are posing, you will drop the pose, and then where will you be?"  Fanny Brice

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland! Looking forward to seeing at least 1 post a day ;o) filled with loads of craftiness and gorgeous photos.... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland. I agree who could not fall in love with such beauty. Look forward to seeing what you are doing

    ReplyDelete