Pages

Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Ok! So here goes nothing.

I have decided to create a blog to share what I think I have to share.

I have been thinking about doing this for a long time and because I am a procrastinator I have found all kinds of excuses as to why I should not do it... this is the year of change for me. Big changes and small changes, one step at a time.

I am going to use this blog to share my ideas, thoughts, and creations with whomever wants to go take this journey with me. This is the first year that I have not made any New Years Resolutions, because I am fed up with not being able to stick to them, so I figured if I didn't make any, I wouldn't break them. BUT.... I did decide that this year would be a year of change and so here is the first baby step for me.


3 comments:

  1. Good for you . I am all out of ideas and need some inspiration. Lotsa love Ros

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Welcome to blogging! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with everything! Welcome to the blogging world! you're going to love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete