Pages

Wednesday, 16 February 2011

30 DAY PHOTO CHALLENGE


DAY FOURTEEN : A picture of someone I cant imagine my life without


It would have to be these two... my kids... Clint and Storm. They are totally responsible for my grey hair, but they are also totally responsible for my laughter lines. After being told I would NEVER have kids I have two perfect, healthy, well-adjusted, happy, independent children, and YES that is my opinion and I am NEVER wrong. They have kept me young and insane and I love them for it and I could not imagine a life without them in it. So thank you Clint and Storm. I love you guys. xx


2 comments:

  1. Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. Love you ma! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, im a new follower just wanted to say hello! I’m on a mission to sniff out as many local blogs as I can.

    ReplyDelete