Pages

Monday, 7 February 2011

DAY FIVE - 30 DAY PHOTO CHALLENGE


DAY FIVE : A Picture of my favourite memory


I don't have a single favourite memory. I have lots, and this is just one of them and it is a very special memory or series of memories. These are my scrapping buddies, the famous TT girls, we scrap together every Thursday - hence the name Thursday Therapy - and every year we go to the Scrapbook Convention which takes place in September and is for a whole weekend. We book into the hotel and have a total girly weekend of eating, drinking, scrapping and much laughter. Definately right up there with favourite memories. I chose this memory because it is one I do just for me and because I want to.


1 comment:

  1. That seems like so much fun! The Girl Weekends are the best!

    ReplyDelete