Pages

Thursday, 3 February 2011

DAY ONE - 30 DAY PHOTO CHALLENGE




DAY ONE : 15 Things about me



  1. I am a compulsive picture taker.
  2. I am an obsessive hoarder of all supplies, crafty.
  3. I have lived in 3 countries and 15 different houses.
  4. I have a birth mark on the back of my left leg.
  5. I have a very low pain threshold.
  6. I was 45 the first time I went overseas.
  7. My favourite book of all time is MERCY by David Lindsey. I have read it three times.
  8. I LOVE music, all kinds of music and I like to play it LOUD.
  9. I hate getting water in my ears, the feel of it freaks me out.
  10. I LOVE mojito's, alot!
  11. I don't like to be cold - ever - for any reason.
  12. Thursday is the BEST day of the week for me. I love Thursday Therapy.
  13. I don't like to drive, and I can't see at night.
  14. I am spoilt rotten.
  15. I love sweet peas.

3 comments:

  1. Good start! It's good to get to know you a little better! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What other countries did you live in?
    Now that you listed that book, you know Im going to have to read...esp since you like to read the same stuff as me :)
    I <3 music too and loud!!
    I hate being COLD...it SUCKS!!
    Im Spoiled too!!
    I think I love Mai Tai's the most...when they are made correctly!
    ....you forgot your doggies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Tam..... my dogs come with my family.... it'a given that I love them.... the most... I was born in Malawi and then we moved to Zimbabwe and the after I got married we moved to SA... so all countries have been in africa....

    ReplyDelete