Pages

Wednesday, 2 February 2011

IT'S HUMPDAY!

It's humpday, after today it's downhill to the weekend.   It is also just 12 days to Valentine's day so I made some cards, and this is one of them - I used the Making Memories Falala range. The horizontal strip was embossed using my cuttlebug (my absolute favourite toy). I then stamped 'just for you' on the cream card stock and added an embossed red heart. I finished the card of with some ribbon and a button.


The inside of the card looks like this....


I love making cards. I try to make at least one card with all the scraps left after making a page and I keep them all in a box. So I am never without a card for any occasion.


1 comment:

  1. Love your cards and thank you so much for following my blog! It's so nice to meet you!
    You should join the 30 Days Photo Challenge, it's so much fun! You can start whenever you like.
    Have A Lovely Day! :-)

    ReplyDelete