Pages

Saturday, 12 February 2011

SCRAPBOOKING ALBUMS

What is your scrapbooking size preference? When I started scrapbooking, many years ago, I scrapped 8 1/2 x 11 pages then I saw 12 x 12 and I preferred it so I changed (and yes I did re-do all the older albums), because I like everything to be matchy matchy. I also like all my albums to be the same which is a problem because everyone who brings out albums brings out different covers, colours, thicknesses.

So imagine my delight when I discovered, at our local Pick 'n Pay store, these gorgeous denim covered 12 x 12 albums for only R99.99. Well! I think I went to all of the easily accessible stores and coaxed a friend to do the same in her area - actually I bribed her with some RED ones that I found. I found 20 of them and I thought I was set for a good while.... I have none left now, and I don't know what I am going to do because I haven't seen them for a very long time.




These are two of the albums that I have used. The top one is for pages our homes and the bottom one is one of my sons' albums. Yes! I decorated the covers and it worked so well. I stamped on them and added chipboard letters and embellishments so now they are all in the same colour and they look very pretty too.


No comments:

Post a Comment