Pages

Tuesday, 15 February 2011

TECHNIQUE TUESDAY



I very seldom do single pages. I have to have double pages in my albums because to me it just flows better. Strange I know but thats me and I am trying to change it, so I have one album that is for single pages. This is one I did of my brother taken when we were in Cape Town in January. I sprayed paint onto white card stock using a tooth brush and my finger to speckle it. I also recycled packaging for my journaling - it was the perfect colour for my page. I also used diamond glaze on his nickname.

I do love single pages because they are so quick to do and you only need one or two photos.


2 comments:

  1. Cute Layout Val and really cool that you won a blog makeover!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amanda - thanks... I am really excited about the layout makeover... coming along nicely I think. :-)

    ReplyDelete