Pages

Friday, 11 March 2011

30 DAY PHOTO CHALLENGE



DAY THIRTY : A picture of someone I miss


I really really miss my mom and dad. And this is one of the very few photos I have of them, let alone of them together. I had to scan in a photo that my brother had. My mom died when I was 24 and my day when I was 40. My mom never got to see my children and I am really sad about that. She had been very ill for a very long time and she was only 46 when she died. I am grateful that at least my dad got to spend some time with my kids, he made a point of phoning them every Sunday night to find out how they were doing. It was really hard with him living in another country. There is not a day goes by that I don't think about them and I still miss them as much now as I did then.


No comments:

Post a Comment