Pages

Thursday, 17 March 2011

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY


Happy St Patrick's Day. If you are celebrating it I hope that you have a wonderful time. We are going to a function at Fourways High, an Irish pub quiz evening, to raise funds for their cheerleaders. Should be fun :-)

My brother and his family live in Killkenney in Ireland and I am pretty sure that they will be celebrating today.

Today I thought I would show you some more of my creative endeavours... jewelery. I don't know if you are like me but I love bling, but I am particularly partial to silver and also to pearls. I have made loads of pieces and here is just a couple of them.


I love this old gold colour piece and it looks so nice on.


I am mad about pearls and now have 38 strings of different colours. This is one I made with all the odd pearls left from all the strings and it is one of my favourites because it goes with anything.


I love that I can make whatever I like to match an outfit or my mood or just because.





No comments:

Post a Comment