Pages

Friday, 11 March 2011

IT's FRIDAY

It a glorious morning here on the Reef. The sky is blue, the sun is out and there is a hint of autumn in the air. The birds are all at the feeder that hangs in the fever tree just outside of my studio. It is indeed a great day to be alive.  It is moments like this that I am so very grateful for all that I have. I can here all the neighbours taking their kids to school or going to work and the house is quiet. I have a hot cup of tea next to me and the dogs are all lying at my feet.



I have missed my studio while I have been away, and so I stayed up late and played and this is the result. I hope you like it.


These are some of the photos that I took of the Tiger cubs at Zebula. I just love these Tiger cubs :-) I kept it simple because I really wanted the photos to be the center of attention. The paper I used has a very simple pattern in black and white and I turned it to the side. I matted the photos onto black cardstock. I used chipboard letters and rub-ons for the title. Did some sewing up either side of the pages and finished it off with some black and green flowers.



No comments:

Post a Comment