Pages

Friday, 18 March 2011

IT'S THE WEEKEND BABY!

It's the weekend again. I can't believe how fast time is going by. It's a three day weekend too which is nice for the people who work. I hope that you all have some great things planned for the weekend. I am hoping for a quiet weekend (I have some DIY projects lined up for my hubby) :-)  Whatever you are going to be doing I hope that you have an awesome weekend.

I have some more of my arty endeavours for you to look at: What do you know? More birdhouses... I told you I was obsessed. This one was a chipboard one that I got from Claudene Pienaar. I loved making this one, and it sits on one of my bookcases.




This is one that I did in a class with Bernice Basson, and it hangs on the wall in my studio.


And this one we bought somewhere on one of our many girls weeks away, and we made them all together. I love this one too.


I promise no more birdie things this week :-)


2 comments:

  1. Very, very cute! I have never been into birdhouses much ... but, these just might change my mind! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristy. They were such fun to make. :-)

    ReplyDelete