Pages

Tuesday, 29 March 2011

SOMETHING NEW

Most of you know that I am completely technically challenged, in fact it is pretty much a miracle that I have managed this blog, never mind the fact that I have been able to put up photos. I am not very good with the links yet - so it there is a very clever person out there who can talk me through it (HD) I would love to hear from you. I have found another cool thing, I don't know what you call it but it is called StumbleUpon and if you google it you will find it. My son showed it to me and he installed it on my computer and it asks you to check the boxes of all the topics that interest you. The more you check the better and then you can go into, for example, scrapbooking and it will give you either fonts, pages, techniques and I was blown away by it. So if you like that kind of stuff go check it out.

I promise to try and put something nice up for you tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Check the mail!
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks HD... you are a star :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's taken me several days to respond to this post. Terribly sorry. I've been quite busy 'Stumbling'! I am so super addicted to StumbleUpon now. Thank you so, so much for sharing this ... I have found so many interesting projects to try, awesome recipes and more. What an incredible program.

    ReplyDelete