Pages

Tuesday, 26 April 2011

ANOTHER SHORT WEEK

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter whatever you were doing, and that you were spoilt by the Easter Bunny.  We had a relatively quiet weekend and so I was able to re-organise all of my albums which are all full to overflowing.

And, because I like everything to match :) I found these wonderful Denim covered albums at our local Pick 'n Pay store and I bought 20 in total (and now I can't find them anymore and I need more:()

Anyway so I sorted them into :

Simon, Val, Clint, Storm, Home, Pets, Friends, Things we do, Places we go, Celebrations, Scrapbook Convention, Cars, Family, and so on and then I personalised each one with paint, flowers, stickers and letters and I love them. They look so nice as they sit on the shelf.


This is the one I did for my son when he was a baby....





No comments:

Post a Comment