Pages

Monday, 18 April 2011

HELLO MONDAY


On Saturday I spent the day with Ilse and Jess McCarthy at Beautiful Scrapbooks for a day of Bo Bunny scrapping. There were about 15 girls in all, doing the wonderful pages of Ada Nicholls. I had such a good time.



We started of the day with a treasure hunt (in the rain) looking for a scrapping item. Found by yours truly and little bottle of pink glitter. The prize for this was a huge Lindt Chocolate Easter Bunny.

We had tea with hot cross buns in the morning. A lovely lunch for a rainy day of soup and rolls. And as afternoon tea was these gorgeous chocolate cup cakes.


We also made 6 double pages... well we were supposed to do six double pages. I never finish pages at anything I go to. I like to go and join in the fun but I like to do my pages at home where I have all my stuff.


Here is the first of my finished pages. This one was YOU ROCK MY WORLD, and I love it. I loved the colours that we worked with, brown, cream, turquoise, and peach. I think that Bo Bunny is one of my favourite ranges and this was no exception. I will post the other ones as I finish them.

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

  1. Love the double page spread LBV! Beautiful composition. TFS!
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete