Pages

Friday, 15 April 2011

PHUKET HOLIDAY


Here are some of my favourite images or memories from Phuket...



The little touches in the pathways.


The flowers at the entrance to the hotel.


The daily massages, the foot massage will always be my favourite.


It's all in the detail.

 


The stunning orchid displays at the airport. My favourite flowers by far.





I love flowers and was amazed at the different ones you get there. So pretty.

One of the things I love about Thailand is the complete contradictions. The poverty and the majestic temples. The foul smell of sewerage as you walk the streets and the amazing smells of the food. The beauty of the flowers and the horrendous mess of the electric cables. The fact that they work seemingly 24 hours a day and they are always happy. I really do love Thailand.


No comments:

Post a Comment