Pages

Saturday, 30 April 2011

ROYAL WEDDING MANIA


I didn't blog yesterday because I was busy :) like the 2 billion others who were watching the Royal Wedding. I put the heater and TV on in my studio, got facebook going. Got my cup of tea and a hot cross bun and that was me for the day...

I waited with bated breath to see what she looked like and although she is one gorgeous girl who would look good in a sack I have to say that I was a wee bit disappointed to begin with and I couldn't put my finger on it. I just felt she looked too plain, I have to say that the dress grew on me and I thought it was exquisite and very proper for a Royal wedding. I think for me it was her hair and headdress. I am not a fan of long straight hair at the best of times and I thought she looked like she plonked the tiara and veil on. I know she wanted to wear flowers but they wouldn't let her because the brides always wear a tiara. Maybe the flowers would have been nicer. I am not sure. Anyway enough of that. She looked absolutely radiant and regal and I am sure the Queen would have been really pleased with her.



I thought William looked very handsome in his uniform as did Harry.


I used to think as a child he took after Diana completely. Now I am not so sure I see so much of his father in him.

I have to give it to the Brits - they sure know how to put on a great show. I loved her face when she came out onto the balcony and saw all those people, and then of course there was the kiss..... aaaaaahhhhh.


I hope that they have a happy life. I think they deserve it and it looks like she knows what she is in for so I say GOOD LUCK to them.

Have a wonderful long weekend again and hopefully tomorrow I will have some more pages to post.



No comments:

Post a Comment