Pages

Tuesday, 19 April 2011

WE FIT TOGETHER


This is another one of the pages that we did on Saturday and I chose to use the puzzle pieces for the Thursday Therapy Group, because we do fit together. We all get on really well and enjoy each others company and the times that we have been away together. So for me it was no brainer. :)


What I love about pages from days like this and from the conventions is that they may not be my style, but they challenge me to try different things, colours or looks and that can only be a good thing.


1 comment:

  1. I love doing conventions and classes too! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message. Here in South Africa we mostly do double pages. It is lovely to see this one on line as most people do just single pages with lots of embellies!

    ReplyDelete