Pages

Tuesday, 3 May 2011

A BIG DEAL


I have just discovered Pinterest.com and I am officially hooked - While I was browsing the boards I came across this and I love it so I just want to let you know that on this blog I am a big deal :)


Even thought we have had so many holidays this month I have managed to get some stuff done in between  the other stuff.


This is another one of the Bo Bunny pages that we did at Beautiful Scrapbooks. I have wanted to do a page of my mother, me and my daughter (all at the same age) for so long and I finally did it.



The last of the pages I did with a very good friend Cally. I hope that you have enjoyed looking at these pages from the day.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Val! I just love all the BoBunny layouts!! Glad to see you on Pinterest... Happy Pinning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amanda... I have to say that I love the BoBunny product and we had such a fun day. AND I LOVE Pinterest....:)

    ReplyDelete