Pages

Tuesday, 17 May 2011

LIFE LESSONS


I was looking through all the pages that I have done since I started scrap booking and came across this one, that was done for one of the scrapbook magazines here, and it struck a chord for me and so I am going to share it with you.

The title is LIFE and I used some picture of boats that I took when we went to Inhaca for our anniversary a couple of years ago.

The journaling reads: 

"Life communicates with us all the time and it is a lesson to see how life continuously has led me to people I need to meet, to the situations I need to experience and to the places I need to be. There has never been any real reason to worry since all small  individual rivers are on their way to the ocean, to the whole. It is not about swimming , it is about relaxing and learning to float with the river in a basic trust that life already leads towards the sea of consciousness, towards the whole." Swami Dhyan Gilen

I think sometimes we fight so hard to control situations and we look so hard to find the why's, when in fact we should trust that everything in our lives is just as it is meant to be, and that we should rather be learning the lessons. We only have this life and it is not a dress rehearsal.

On a much lighter but still serious note to all the South Africans out there I hope that you are going to vote tomorrow. If you don't vote you don't have the right to complain. Be the change you want to see.









No comments:

Post a Comment