Pages

Saturday, 7 May 2011

MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND


Well it's Mothers Day weekend and because I probably won't post tomorrow I thought I would do it today. So to all you wonderful mothers out there I hope that you are spoilt rotten tomorrow. You deserve it...
 HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!




An to my beautiful mother who died almost 30 years ago. Happy Mothers Day!.... I wish I could see you just one more time to tell you how much I love you, not a day goes by that I don't wish you were here. I wish I had not taken our time together so much for granted. There are a millions things I wish I could tell you. I wish you could have met your grand-children. I wish you could see what a close family we are and most of all that despite all that happened I think I turned out ok and I hope that you would have been proud of me.... I love you Mom. xx



1 comment: