Pages

Friday, 6 May 2011

THURSDAY THERAPY


Before you say but it's not Thursday, I know that. :) Even though I have been confused this week because of all the holidays. This should have been posted yesterday but I ran out of time and I am posting now but it is the Thursday Therapy challenge. Naming and shaming worked for Shan - she brought her page yesterday so here is her take on the Believe in Yourself challenge. I am hoping to get Des and Ilse's in the very near future.


I also have another couple of pages from Cher and the reason I am putting them up is because they are the same page with the same size and number of pictures etc. One was done for her son and the other for her daughter.



I love how different they have turned out yet it is the same page... 

Thanks for taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment