Pages

Tuesday, 24 May 2011

TUESDAY AGAIN :(


I can't believe that a week has gone by without a post from me.... How bad is that? I am so sorry, I just don't know where the time goes. That and the fact that I have been having huge technological difficulties  :( I have some TT pages on my phone and I can't get them off. I can see them on the phone but when I hook up to the computer it tells me there is nothing there. Oh well I have some pages for you anyway.


This first one is of my cat Smack who was  about 18 years old in these pictures, sadly I had to put her down on boxing day two years ago, which left me totally devastated as we had had her since she was a kitten. She really was the most amazing cat who would come to you like a dog when you called her and she would sleep with me inside the bed. I was not able to get another cat for nearly a year after she went. I am happy to say that I now have another one Hansa who could not be more different to Smack if he tried. He is a beautiful cat with a crap attitude. I did this page for Smack a few months ago and the whole page just brings the memories of her flooding back. I miss you still :(



On a much happier note this page is of my Holly when she was about four or five months old. She loved to play in the flower beds. I was very lucky with all three of my yorkies - none of them was destructive in the garden. She is still the littlest of my babies in fact she looks more like a little teddy bear than a dog, especially when she sits on her haunches. She is a real snuggler.

I hope to sort out all my computer problems soon and promise to post more often. Have a wonderful Tuesday wherever you are and whatever you are doing.




No comments:

Post a Comment