Pages

Wednesday, 25 May 2011

WHACKY WEDNESDAY


When you scrap do you just scrap pictures or do you use ephemera as well? I collect stuff wherever I go and I keep boxes, tins and containers if I think I may be able to use them again. I don't have kids at home anymore so I don't have a lot of child related pages to do, well I do from a hundred years ago - but that doesn't count. What I am trying to say is that you don't have to scrap people or places or pets. You can scrap things and I have developed a love for perfumes and I buy them because they smell nice, or they come in pretty bottles or boxes. :) One of my favourite perfumes is Kenzo and I adored the box this one came in and so I cut it up to use on my page and then I found the perfect paper to use too... Don't you just love it when a plan comes together.... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment