Pages

Friday, 10 June 2011

FREEZING COLD FRIDAY

 I didn't post anything yesterday, because I was too busy trying to get my computer sorted out. News is I am back up and running without too much of a hiccup. The retrieving of lost data wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I did lose some music but that was about all. Soooooooooo.

I have another page from one of the Thursday girls, Des Casserly, she is amazing and yes I am biased when it comes to the TT girls. Hope you enjoy.


I told you I was really getting into the single pages. Here are another couple of pages that I have done. This one is one of my favourites... I used white cardstock and painted it. I love paint and I use it a lot in my scrapbooking. I also tried my hand at doodling the title, this is another thing I am totally getting into at the moment and if you like it you should take a look at Stephanie Ackermans blog. I love her work.


I don't have many pictures of my mother and I have said before I don't know why. I have even less of my mom and dad together so I like to scrap the ones that I do have. This has to be one of my favourite pages. It was taken in Durban when they were on their honeymoon, I don't know where they were or what they were doing or where they were going, they are both so smartly dressed.... but where are my mothers shoes? She NEVER went barefoot ever and she had the most beautiful hands and feet that I have ever seen on anyone.


Have a fabulous rest of your week end and stay warm. I am going to Pin :D


1 comment:

  1. Very nice this blog!
    visit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete