Pages

Thursday, 23 June 2011

I AM BACK


I am back again. I know I have been really bad about blogging lately but there has just been so much to do with trying to get my life back together after my computer crashed. I really thought it wouldn't be too bad, but boy was I wrong I couldn't get my emails to work and one of my mails goes through Simon's work server, finally got that sorted out. I could not get my three printers to work, it was either one or the other or none, and without the two I can't scrap. I am still having problems with one of them but I can manage without it for a bit. I think I have now got everything back to normal, here's holding thumbs. I only had Windows XP before and now I have Windows 7 and they are so different. But I think I am all good now. 

I have also been really busy knitting and crocheting flowers. I love this new hobby. I want to attempt a jersey.... Huge I know but I am going to try. :D


This is what I have been doing. I started with the gloves and then I decided to try a pair of leg warmers and after a few false starts I had made a pair and they are fabulous. I then started to play around with designs and I am delighted with the results. So were the TT girls who I am happy to say I can trust. I now have orders for some from my dear daughter.

I did have something else to show you in the scrapping line. I love to scrap with loads of photo's and while I am really enjoying doing one page layouts with one photo, I always go back to multiple photos. I did this page of our house once we had moved in and got settled. I really love my house and although it is really too big for the two of us now I have no inclination to move.



This page was done for my garden which I also love - especially at the beginning of summer when everything is in flower. 


I had loads of photos that I wanted to use so I created hinged flaps on either side of the page so that they revealed more pictures when they were opened.


I was also able to include my journalling.


There is always a way that you can include more photos onto a page. 

Thanks for stopping by. I will try to blog more often now that I am up and running again.


No comments:

Post a Comment