Pages

Wednesday, 15 June 2011

LEGWARMERS AND GLOVES


One of the reasons that I have been so bad with my daily blogs is that I have had so much going on ... I know I need to say no to some things but when it comes to crafty things I can't. On one of our trips away one of the Girls Susie McWilliams was knitting fingerless gloves and we all loved them and got her to show us how to do it. I was hooked and have made a few pairs and for friends to. I have seen in photos on the net that leg warmers are back in fashion. Not like we wore them in the 80's but peeping out of boots, so I decided to give it a try and I am delighted with the result.



This is a picture of the leg warmers with a flower detail which will stick out above the boot and the fingerless gloves. I will take a picture when I have them on so you can see what they look like on.

We have another holiday tomorrow so if you are one of the lucky ones that has a break tomorrow I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy whatever it is you are going to be doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment