Pages

Monday, 27 June 2011

MONDAY, MONDAY SO GOOD TO ME


I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend, and that it was cold enough for those of you that live in SA.  Yesterday my dear husband brought me breakfast in bed.... Porridge with chopped apple and a few raisins and cinnamon. So nice on a cold day. Then he also cooked lunch for me - yes he did - he did roast beef, with roast potatoes and onion, yorkshire puddings, gems with peas and corn and then for pudding he got some yummy apple danish in phyllo pastries. The kids came over and we had a seriously nice day.

Then he gave me a little piece of paper all folded up nicely... when I opened it it was an order for another ipad 2. My own... I think he got sick of me hogging the one we have now. To say that I am over the moon is an understatement. I am delighted. Watch this space. :)

I don't know if you collect loads of ephemera from your trips and outings. I do and I love to use them on my pages. I was lucky enough to go to Mashatu with some friends. We stayed at the Rennies camp and had the most amazing time, and anyone who knows me knows that I am so not a bush person. It was fantastic. I took loads of photos and used the brochure from Mashatu as well. This has to be one of my favourite pages because I was one of my favourite trips.


Until tomorrow keep warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment