Pages

Friday, 5 August 2011

BUSY BEE!


This is a page I did before I went away on my knitting endeavours. I loved the paper and it went really well with the photos. I used a single sketch layout and then flipped it on its side for the other page.


When I learned to crochet the flowers a friend told me she wanted a granny blanket for her studio in her studio colour and this is what I came up with. I was really happy with my attempt and loved the little red flowers that dotted it. Now I only hope that it lasts...:D


I took a close-up photo of one of the squares that had the flower on. 


Now I am going to make one for myself and my daughter has been hinting that she would like one for her bed. Loads of stuff to do to keep me out of mischief. I just wish I could get my scrapping mojo back.


2 comments:

  1. Oh what a crafty wench you are! Filled with hidden talents! Those are AWESOMELY neat squares! I'm trying to re-learn crocheting... but my GS's are not looking this good :( TFS!
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the knitting layout! And those beautiful crocheted layers - so clevahhh dahhhling!
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete