Pages

Monday, 22 August 2011

MOJO MONDAY


I have really been struggling with creativity, or a lack of creativity, for some time now. I sit in my studio and arrange and re-arrange stuff instead of just diving in and doing something. So last week I decided if I couldn't do it on my own I would just scraplift a layout that I loved and so I did and this is the result. I saw this layout by Kirsten Casey in the Scrapbooking Memories magazine and I loved it. I had such fun scrapping again.


After completing this page I felt really inspired to do some more and managed to come up with one of my own.


I have so many photos to scrap and so much stuff in my studio and I think that can be totally overwhelming. I spent the weekend gathering all of my photos and sorting them into piles either by event or by person. I have filed them all and I am going to put them into sleeves with paper that matches and a sketch of something that I want to do. I also realise that with some of the photos from my childhood where there are only one or two I am going to have to get over my "thing" of doing single pages. Happy scrapping or rather happy crafting.



No comments:

Post a Comment