Pages

Monday, 8 August 2011

WASHI TAPE


Any one of you that looks at my blog may have checked out Pinterest and those that know me know that I am absolutely hooked on Pinterest. I love my boards they make me very happy and I have discovered stuff on there that I would not otherwise have found and one of those things is "washi tape".


Here is an example of washi tape and I have no idea what it is, whether it is like cello tape or more like masking tape or something in-between but I have to find it somewhere. In the meantime I bought some masking tape today and I am going to play with some mediums on it. I will let you know how it pans out. 

For all you lovely women out there I hope you have a wonderful women's day tomorrow.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely colours, and I was given the tip to buy Micropore bandage tape from a pharmacy. Same thing, am going this week to look for some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow ok Ursula... thanks for that... I think I will get some too and try on that. :)

    ReplyDelete