Pages

Friday, 30 September 2011

CONVENTION PAGES


It's the weeeekeeeend baby... and as promised here are the first two completed pages from the Convention this year. Although I have changed the pages a bit I have kept to the same sort of layouts. I like my pages to be linear and uncluttered on the whole. 

I loved this page and used our pictures from our visit to Paris a couple of years ago. These colours are so me.


This page I changed quite a bit but I loved all the cool things they showed us. Behind the main picture was a pop up card using the round template with the heart and the wings, but I wasn't too keen on that. I am not big into hidden photos because I feel they are wasted in an album or a frame.  I also loved the use of the Tim Holtz concertina flowers which on the original page formed a banner. I love the end result and I really loved the colour of this page. We used cuttlebug folders and also lots of glitter on the butterflies.


I will post some of the mini albums next week. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend.


2 comments:

  1. I love the lace ruffle on the Paris pages - how parisian can you get! Such a wonderful layout.
    And the "Pretty" pages - such lovely elements! Clever having those half rosettes! TFS these wonderful memories!
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah you are too kind... HD I really appreciate all your feedback.xx

    ReplyDelete