Pages

Tuesday, 27 September 2011

MY LATEST OBSESSION


Good morning Tuesday, welcome to my world. I cant believe that we are already at the end of September and before we now it it will be Christmas again. I know, I know there are already Smart Alec's out there telling me how many weeks to go. I don't want to know :D 

I am learning to live in the NOW. Not worrying about next week or next month or next year. Just today and just now. And right here right now it is a wonderful spring day. I love that everything in my garden is starting to sprout leaves and buds and the grass is turning green and I can leave my studio doors onto the garden open.

Have have created another page on my latest obsession. My little Karma. She is just the cutest little thing, I had to take her to the vet this morning for her next lot of jabs. In the month or so that we have had her she has grown so much and now weighs 2.5 kgs, when we got her she was just 1.5 kgs. I had to take the other three with me to the vet for their annual jabs. A bit tricky with four dogs, in the car, when all of them want to sit on your lap. Thank God for my domestic worker Stephen who came with me. Anyway, enough of that.


The pictures were taken on the paving at the flat at the coast and there were orange blossoms on the ground that she was fascinated by and this paper just worked perfectly.

I have finished most of the projects from the convention and I will be posting them over the next couple of days.

Thanks for stopping by



No comments:

Post a Comment