Pages

Wednesday, 28 September 2011

THE WHEELS OF THE BUS ...


Hello Wednesday... the song says "the wheels of the bus go round and round" but I don't think that these wheels are going anywhere - much less round and round.

Earlier this year when us girls went to Mabula for a week of chilling and scrapping we came across this old yellow bus at a little farm stall, and being committed scrappers we could not pass up the opportunity for a photo (ok more than a photo).

Finally I got around to scrapping the pictures and I love how it turned out. I was seriously intimidated by the fact that the pictures were very yellow and yellow is not a colour I wear, have in my house or like to scrap with., which is funny considering I love yellow. It is such a happy cheerful colour. I found the patterned paper on the bargain table at Scrap Therapy where we scrap and it was perfect for the page, and it was cheap too :D



I tell you I am scrapping up a storm, and it is pretty dam scary. So till next time - have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment