Pages

Sunday, 22 January 2012

GOALS FOR 2012

I have been thinking a lot lately about making some changes in my life. I think it comes with the whole New Year thing and the fact that my birthday is also in January, I know also that it is such a hectic time of year but I have decided that I need to de-clutter and re-organise my life. So that begins tomorrow morning - I am going shopping for baskets. Mahogany baskets with cream linings.

I have also joined a site called  Let's Scrap more specifically I have joined their groups...100 layouts in 2012. Yes I am going to try and do 100 layouts this year.  I also love their group - Organise your Stash and Scrap your Stash. I am a hoarder of not in my studio and I am a procrastinator too.... No more. :D

I am also going to do Becky Higgins' Project Life where she challenges you to take a photo each day for 365 days. This is going to be a tough one but I am hoping it will improve my photos and make me look at things a little differently.

I am going to start on Feb 1. This will give me the next week to get myself organised. To plan my time and organise my life to.

What are you wanting to do this year ?


1 comment:

  1. I was going to do that LOAD challenge but really it was at the wrong time - had my audit in Jan! So once my chocolate brown project is done, then I can scrap!

    All the best for achieving your goals!

    ReplyDelete