Pages

Friday, 27 January 2012

HAPPY HUMP DAY


Well we are already half way through another week. Seriously, I don't know where the time goes. I have completed another project towards my 100 layouts for 2012. One of the girls in Simon's office had a birthday and I made this card for her. I also took it from their bi-weekly challenge but I was too late to enter it. 


This is the inside of the card.


I am off to weigh now :( not been a good time for me with my weight but I will keep clocking in and I am taking responsibility for my weight and I have discovered that food IS my comfort. :( but I will be back later because in keeping with my whole new year thing I had a huge clean out of my studio so that I would be well and truly organised this year to get some serious crafting in. NO MORE PROCRASTINATING :D

See you later ...


No comments:

Post a Comment