Pages

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

BUILD

Whoop whoop! I have completed another double layout. I also entered this one into the bi-weekly challenge so we will wait and see what happens now. So nice to get such positive feedback on your layouts.


I also said that I was going to go along with the Project Life challenge which is to take photos every day for a year. With my kids grown up and out of the house, I don't get all of those kids activities to capture and so you have to start looking at things through a different lens. Quite a challenge I have to say but here goes nothing.

I found this which I thought would give me some ideas...


This is what I look at when I am working in my studio. That gorgeous tree growing there is a fever tree (I don't know what its proper name is) and it is growing so fast. When we moved in six years ago it was so small and now it is gorgeous and I have a feeder on one of the branches and the tree is always full of birds. For the first time this year we have had weavers building nests in it. Super excited about that.


What is your view today?


No comments:

Post a Comment