Pages

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY


Happy Valentines's Day. I couldn't resist this gorgeous heart I found on Pinterest, and in the absence of anything else to post I thought this was lovely and different.


I actually have a few things to post but my external hard drive gave in on me and is now at the computer shop getting fixed. I have been stressed all day wondering if I have lost all my photo's. I know I should have a back up but the hard drive was my back up. So I am hoping that I can get the stuff back. If not I am so screwed. Everything thing is on that hard drive, all my music 5000 odd songs, all my books, about 1000 and I have no idea how many thousands of photos. AND, to top it all Willy is going home today after three months, and I am going to miss him.

So I am going to take a deep breath and hope that tomorrow it will all be ok. 


No comments:

Post a Comment