Pages

Friday, 24 February 2012

HOME ALONE


Hello everyone... no I haven't disappeared again but it's been a hectic week, and now I have the whole weekend to myself, Simon has gone away on business and I love being home alone. No meals to cook, no routine to stick to and I can scrap at night when the house is sooo quiet.

I have still not got my external hard drive back but I am assured that they will recover everything on it which is a huge relief. This week I have spent most of the time trying to recover as much as I can from CD's, Storm and Simon's stash of photo copies. Thank goodness we all share our photos. Anyway I got some photos from Storm of when Bill, her and myself went to Michael Mount Waldorf Organic Market last month. I love this market and could spend hours just wandering around. I am still not buying any scrapping stuff I am using what I have in my stash. Go me!


For this one I used a gorgeous taupe a brown striped bracket page which I cut in half and used on the outside. I used a taupe spot bazzil to matt the photos on and for the lacy border at the bottom. I love the Martha Stewart border punches.

I have almost finished a single page that I was working on. Yes the dreaded single page. I am going to get into them really I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment