Pages

Saturday, 4 February 2012

IT'S THE WEEKEND!

It's Saturday and I have finished another double layout which will go onto the Let's Scrap Gallery. This is also a challenge and this is the sketch we had to work from...


This is what I did with it. I wanted to use these photos from our trip to Scotland in 2010 for New Year. It was the first time that we had all seen real snow and it was wonderful. When we arrived at Edradour which is the smallest whiskey distillery there was a foot or so of snow everywhere. Clean, white untouched snow. OMG it was fantastic. The buildings were white edged with red so the papers worked perfectly.


Yesterdays photo was 'hands' but I found it really difficult to do my hands so I did feet instead. I don't know why but probably one of the few things that I wouldn't change about myself. :D


Today's photo is a stranger and as I have been home all day, and no plans to go out that is going to be difficult so it's back to the drawing board for me ... see you all again next week. 

Have a wonderful weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Ms ValBelle!!! love all the pages and very impressed! xxx Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty toes, and sandals!
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete