Pages

Friday, 3 February 2012

LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD






This morning I received the Liebster Blog Award from Canica van Loggerenberg at Shoestring Scrapbooking 

I am so excited. I have had my blog for a little over a year now and I have learned so much along the way. It is so nice to get recognition for it. Thanks so much Canica, you can visit her blog to see who else she nominated for this award.
This is what the Liebster Award represents:

"Liebster" is a German word meaning dearest, beloved or favourite, and the Liebster Award is sort of a chain letter among bloggers that is intended to showcase exceptional up-and-coming blogs (typically, those with 200 or fewer followers).  There is no evaluation committee or formal award process for the Liebster Award, but in a way it is even nicer.  It is recognition that a peer has noticed and appreciated your work.  

Here are the rules:

Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs of fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster Award to.  Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.  Post the award on your blog.  Link it back to the blogs you have given the Liebster Award to, so everyone else can pay them a visit.  

Ok so now I have to pass this on to 5 people who I think deserve it.

Elna and Benice at Between Tea and Cupcakes
Helen Duffet at Firenze Cards
Bella at Bella's Scrappin Space
Jo Brown at Jo So Crafty
Susan at Scrappy Susan Dupre

Thank you for inspiring me :D




4 comments:

  1. Oh you Dahhhling ValBelle!
    Thank you for sharing your award with me and these other talented bloggers.
    Your updates are motivating me to get out of my crafty comfort zone and PLAY PLAY PLAY!
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay.... will be good to see more of your stuff HellBell :d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award. I am so glad that I have inspired you. I have passed the award on and have really enjoyed the process...Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx so much!!
    Will add your blog to our bloglist...

    ReplyDelete