Pages

Thursday, 2 February 2012

MY FAVOURITE DAY - THURSDAY

By now you all know that Thursdays is my favourite day of the week. It's the day the TT girls meet for breakfast and then go to Scrap Therapy to scrap for the morning. This is a very special bunch of girls, who you know will always have your back, who will listen to you rant and rave about anything and everything, who will tell it to you like it is, and I really really love these girls and nothing comes between me and my TT. I am not sure that it is cheaper than psycho-therapy but I do know it is a hell of a lot more fun.

Anyway, I did another challenge from Let's Scrap - The food challenge... criteria was it had to be to do with food, it had to have a hand made tag on it and it had to have stitching and journalling and you had to use one of their sketches.

This was my inspiration for my layout...


and this is what I came up with...


I used the photos I took at Cher' birthday last year. The best part of all for me was that she liked the page so much she kept it. No higher praise for me than that.

I am loving this site. I don't think I have done so much scrapping in a long time. Long may it last, maybe this way I can get caught up with all the photos I have.

Today's photo challenge was words and I chose to take a picture of a piece of wall art I made last year - It sits right in front of me when I am at my computer and all the words on it apply to me every day that I work in my studio :D





2 comments:

  1. This blog is through a nice to meet new people and their land, culture and nature. Come and look at you Teuvo Kuvat - Teuvo images, both at the same time will be my blog kokoellmassa flag depicting your country's flag to rise higher. You should also tell all your friends to my blog by fermentation. Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you layout on Let's Scrap, Val, and think you did an outstanding job creating that layout around that great sketch! I also have to say that I am *in* love with your word art! I must make one for my scrap room. Happy to become a follower today! ;-)

    ReplyDelete