Pages

Friday, 17 February 2012

PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE

Day 14 - HEART


I have these double doors that lead into my studio from the house. I have decorated the doors (yes, both of them) with hearts... different sizes, textures and colours and it makes me very happy :D

Day 15 - PHONE



It always amazes me that every where you go everyone is busy on their phones. How did we ever manage without them. I am so bad with my phone. I never have it on me and if I do it is invariably on silent so I don't hear it. Drives my husband mad... but I have a phone so that I can contact someone if I need help. It is not a lifeline for me :D

Day 17 - TIME


This is a plain clock that I bought for my studio and I scrapped it. It has wooden letters at 12, 3, 6 and 9 that says TIME. I covered the outside of it with paper and  I tied little ribbon bows all the way around it in all the colours that were in the paper. Paper which I have used on other things in my studio. You know how I love the whole matchy matchy thing :D

AND no I didn't forget to include the photo for DAY 16 - SOMETHING NEW. I forgot to take a  photo. The day just got away with me.

You can take a look at Chantelle's blog Fatmumslim and see what others have done with the photo challenge. I love doing these challenges because it makes you look at things a little differently.

Have a wonderful weekend. I am hoping to get my external hard drive back today with my photos restored. Please hold thumbs for me.




1 comment:

  1. Great blog! And I love this photo a day thing. Going to peruse a bit.
    And I'm a new follower too!

    ReplyDelete