Pages

Wednesday, 29 February 2012

PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE

Hello everyone

I have finally got back all of my photo's, page maps, books and music - all 85 000 of them and they are busy copying across to my new external hard drive, the one that will be the back-up, Simon bought me a sexy new verbatim hard drive to use every day... its a store and go and it is about half the size of the power hard drives and very slim. I have taken a photo of it but I can'g get to my photos yet. I am hoping that by tomorrow it will have finished copying. Then comes the hard work of sorting it all out into the right order again. I love organising. It's what I do best. So I am posting the new months photo a day challenge. I wasn't very good last month about posting photos I was a bit better at taking them. My brother and son have challenged me to this months and I am taking them on. I will post some of their pics too. Feel free to join in.


I am definitely hoping that by the end of the weekend I will be back up and running on the computer front. I have finished some pages and photographed them as well. I just need to load them. 

Whatever you are doing - have fun!




1 comment:

  1. Love love love the concept of the photo a day...can't wait to share in the fun! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete