Pages

Friday, 10 February 2012

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WEEK?


OMG it's Friday again and nearly half-way through February. On the bright side, it is a grey day today, the clouds are heavy and dark and I am hoping for some lovely rain. It has been oppressively hot here for the last couple of days so some rain would be wonderful. I would love a thunder storm but wont push my luck. After my studio clear out (partial clear-out) I thought I better get a Valentine card made for my DH. (I really think he deserves it :) )

I didn't want it to be too girly and so I went with grey, black white and red. I actually found the sketch for this on one of the blog hops over at  Lets Scrap. Although I didn't take part in the blog hop I did like the look of the card so I copied it. I used various hearts, cut using my nestabilities and then embossed using my cuttlebug. I also cut a grey felt heart out and used that too, added a couple of rub-ons and a border cut using my Martha Stewart punches and I like how it turned out.

Ah - here comes the rain. Soft gentle rain :) 


I used a rub-on for the inside of the card and then stuck a ticket in the bottom right hand corner.



Now all I have to do is find a gift to accompany it :D



2 comments:

  1. I really love your different embossing folders that you have used and the colours work perfectly together. Well done on your clean up too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bella... still a long way to go... next I am tackling all my mags. I think they go back about 10 years or more. Love the new digital mags because they dont take up any space :D

    ReplyDelete