Pages

Tuesday, 6 March 2012

CETC GALLERY PICK OF THE WEEK

Hello Everyone

I am so excited today. I joined a couple of online sites to get me scrapping more, one of these sites is Creations Etc and today I saw that one of the pages I uploaded was chosen as the CETC Gallery Pick of the Week. Go me! Here is the page I posted. Although it is not a new page it is one that I love. Ground Zero - is a page I made with pictures I took when we visited Ground Zero when we were in the States, and we ended up spending hours there. Anyway I am very pleased to have been chosen.


I joined two sites Creations Etc and Let's Scrap and I am so happy that I did because I am scrapping more and procrastinating less and I am using the stuff that I already have in my stash. The last two weeks without photos have knocked me badly, but I am back on track I have all my pictures back, they are all sorted into their correct folders and they are all backed up and I am ready to scrap away again. I have my eye on a couple of challenges, so watch this space. I also got some nice goodies to play with so I am going to be showing them off too. 

Day Six - 5 pm


My photo of the day :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment