Pages

Saturday, 31 March 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are having a good Saturday today. I know I am. It is my mother's birthday today. She would have been 77 and she was taken from us way to young and I still miss her every single day. So happy birthday Mom :D

Day 31 - A place I relax


Most of you know that this is where I am most relaxed. Here in my studio. I spend as much time as I can in here and if I am ever stressed, angry or up tight I can come in here to play and I soon calm down. My hubby doesn't understand my obsession with this room. :P How could he, he doesn't have a hobby. I read a quote recently that went something along the lines of  - creativity isn't a hobby it's a way of life - and I thought yes that is so true, well for me it is anyway. I have to create everyday, whether it is crochet, making cards, scrapping, painting, or just making pretty things I have to do it.

I have been making loads of pages but I cant post them yet. I can post one of them tomorrow when we take over as the new Design Team over at Let's Scrap, and I have a couple of other projects in the pipeline to so hopefully I will get those pics up too.

Here are a couple of quick cards I made. I keep them in a box so that when I need a card and I don't have time to make one I have some at hand.



I will try and post something tomorrow but I have to try and get my tutorial finished before I go away next week. 

Thanks for stopping by.




3 comments:

  1. Love your cards Valerie. I am really looking forward to working with you over at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val...thanks for the comment on my blog! I look forward to working with you too and will definitely have a scoot around your blog!
    Love your cards...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrads on being on Let's Scrap Design Team! I look forward to working with you over the next several months there! So since we are team mates do I get an invite to come and play in your scrapbooking room?? Amazing!!
    Hugs,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete