Pages

Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Hats Off


Hello everyone

I have finished another double page,  for a challenge on Let's Scrap, have I told you how much fun I am having with these challenges. I picked up this paper at our local scrapbook store a few weeks ago because I just loved it. It is Bo-Bunny's "Ambrosia" range... and I knew just which photos I wanted to use with this paper too. My daughter Storm loves hats and where ever we go and there are hats she has to try them on. She looks so cute in hats too. I had another paper in mind to begin with but when I saw the photos on this paper I changed my mind.

Because the photo's were bright and fun I decided to use bright Bazzill card stock to make it all pop and I am very happy with how it turned out. (Another page I think she is going to take :))  I love that she is my biggest fan...



Day 20 - Before/After


I chose after because I love how busy the tree outside my studio is when there is lots of food. It gets filled every day and as I look at it now from my desk it is empty (3:34pm) and there is not a bird in site... they really are so fickle.

Tomorrow is a holiday for us here in South Africa - Human Rights Day so I probably won't have a post for you but I have a couple of cards I want to make and hopefully this time I will remember to take photos of them.

Bye for now.



1 comment:

  1. Your hats layout is lovely! Love your title and lovely colouring!

    ReplyDelete