Pages

Thursday, 22 March 2012

THURSDAY THERAPY


Hello Everyone,

It's Puza Thursday here in Sunny South Africa.... hope it's a lovely Thursday wherever you are. I have two cards for you today from the new challenge over at Let's Scrap... I decided to make two cards, using all my scraps. 


The first one I did in pinks for a girl and just put a chipboard Friends on it, so you could use it for just about anything (I also scrap the insides of my cards - just so you know). 


For the other one I had all this monster paper left from one of the conventions and I thought I would use it for a boys card. Also scrapped on the inside. I will have to remember to take pics of the insides next time.

I have been spending way to much time on my computer surfing for sites... There is such cool stuff out there. One of my favourite sites is Pagemaps run by Becky Fleck. She is so talented and you can sign up and each month they send you a whole new set of pagemaps  to get your creative juices flowing. While I was roaming around I also found this Scrapbook and Cards Today and I you browse around their site you can download their magazine which comes out four times a year and it's free. I love their mags and I download them to my Ipad and they can go with me wherever I am. So cool.

See you soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment